Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 9

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 9

Week 9 I feel fine as vintage wine. Following the program, setting my goals, knocking them down one at a time, and staying on target. Taking my 5 supplements a day, drinking the 144 oz of water, and faithful to my workout program.

  1. Spin Bike 46mins everyday (16-17 miles)
  2. Tai Chi for stretching and balance
  3. 3 miles walked a week
  4. Clean my charcoal bar-b-que for the summer cookouts
Anything you do beyond your daily routine is exercise and will burn calories.

Believe me when I say taking my True Essentials supplement pack has kept my energy levels high and me feeling great. Before I was tired all the time, falling asleep in the middle of the day and general feeling like crap. Being 59 is a whole different world than 19.

Weigh in: 276 pounds and going strong to my goal.

Please come back an follow my success and I hope you start a program of you own.
Life is only getting better for me and I would like you to come along too.

1 comment:

Brent Scott said...

Great success has come from people who try out the vemma weight-loss supplement. Visit my website for more information.

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus