Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 6

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 6

Week 6: Sticking to the plan 5 supplements a day and drinking my 144 oz of water.

  1. Spin Bike 46 mins everyday
  2. Walking 2 miles twice a week
Feeling good taking my True Essentials. My energy level is up, my sex drive is off the charts, and life is really good.

Weigh in weight: 297 lbs. I will never see 300 again.

Please return to my site and follow my progress to my goal of 210 lbs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus