Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 23

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 23

Week 23: On full food for about 5 weeks, still doing the workout program, drinking my 128 oz of water a day, and keeping track of what is going into my mouth. One thing I learned about myself, I did a lot of mindless eating. Meaning I did think or care about what was going into my mouth. I now know what is going into my mouth now so the calories, fat grams, and salt intake is under control. I don't feel starved or like I am missing anything. I am eating like a gourmet and feeling good about it.

I have changed my workout program to be more challenging. So let me break it down for you.

  1. Spin Bike still 49 mins but I double the resistance for a harder workout with less miles. (17.5 to 18)
  2. Gazelle is still a 30 min workout
  3. Total Gym 6-8 min was 2 sets of 8 reps is now 2 sets of 12 for each exercise.
  4. Tai Chi for balance and flexibility.
  5. Walking 4.5 miles this week
weigh in: 246.5 not bad for still nursing a sore left knee and hip.

Thank you for traveling along with me on my life changing journey. I do pray that you are on your way to a better life too. Please return to follow my progress next week and thank you again for caring to share this with me. This Nutritional packs have help so much, please give them a try.

1 comment:

Brent Scott said...

Great success has come from people who try out the vemma weight-loss supplement. Visit my website for more information.

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus