Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 25

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 25

Week 25: The end of the program and graduation day. Now the real work starts. I am on my own. Yes there are support groups, but the real success will be up to me. I am watching what I put in my mouth and drinking my 128 oz of water a day. The workout program has become part of my quality of life. I hate the thought of the work, but love the benefits. You need a great nutritional supplement ( True Essentials) to maintain the grind.

  1. Spin Bike still 49 mins. but I double the resistance for a harder workout with less miles. (19 to 19.5) every other day.
  2. Gazelle is still a 30 min workout every other day.
  3. Total Gym 6-8 min which was 2 sets of 8 reps is now 2 sets of 15 for each exercise.
  4. Tai Chi for balance and flexibility.
  5. Walking 6 miles this week
  6. I added a Inversion Table to help with stretching and blood flow to my spine. Being a trucker for over 25 years has taking a told on my body.
weigh in: 243 changing up the reps and resistance, along with the inversion table for stretching has really increased the benefits of the strength training.

I hope you are doing well on your own life changing programs. If you would like to share your progress please post here or e-mail at chibmo@rock.com. I would like to share in your successes and the goals you reach. Please return next week to follow my journey. Thank you for your interest in this life changing part of my life.

1 comment:

Brent Scott said...

Great success has come from people who try out the vemma weight-loss supplement. Visit my website for more information.

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus