Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus:Helping Each Other

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus: Helping each other is the foundation of a successful weight loss. It is hard to stay on a weight loss program alone, so that is why a buddy system is important. You need to have some one who can relate and share the progress of your weight loss. Together you set goals, make it a competition that has rewards, first one to reach a goal gets a new outfit. Set the goals out like a road map to your weight loss destination.

Now that you have a buddy the support group comes next. This is where you get resources and information for the weight loss program. It can help with setting up the diet and workout plan. They will chart your progress; adjust the weight loss program to get the maximum results. Check online forums for these support groups and if you do not already have a buddy it is a good place to find one.

The support group... buddy... are all very important, but without you the system does not work. Here is where most weight loss programs fail. You must ask yourself these questions.

  • Is my current Weight a problem?
  • Does my current Weight cause me Health problems?
  • How much will my life change if I reach my Weight Loss Goals?
  • The Big One: Do I have what it takes to make that change?

How you answered will affect the actions you take. A strong positive yes say you are sick and tired of being tired and sick. Any other answer say I do not think I have a problem yet. You must be young and your youth is getting you by for now. The older you get the more problems you will have and then you will say only if I acted sooner.

Start now; do not wait, every day your body is breaking down by carrying the extra weight. Example: If you take a ½ ton truck and load it up with 4000 lbs of weight every day. How long do you think it will take for the Shocks, Suspension, Tires, and Engine to wear out? The human body is not any different than that truck. Please Think About It.

Go to My Website

No comments:

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus