Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Friday, May 16, 2008

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 15

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 15

Here we are at week 15 my supplements have been cut to 3 times a day. I have been adding 3oz of protein or 1/2 a cups a bean as a replacement for the supplements. Also adding vegetables 1/2 cooked or 1 cup raw. Drinking 144 oz of water a day and taking my True Essentials. I feel very good, not to blow my own horn I am looking very fit and healthy.

  1. Spin Bike 49 mins (19-19.5 miles a day)
  2. Added the Total Gym 6-8 min workout program a day. Try the 20 min workout of 18 exercises with 15 reps it kick my ass ( to advance for my level right now).
  3. Tai Chi
  4. 5 miles of walking 2 times a week.
  5. Drop the Gazelle for now my daughter is using it.
Weigh In: 259 pounds. A 2 pound loss but I am adding muscle and loosing inches all over my B-o-d-y.

I can not say it enough this is the best thing I have every done for myself. Please start on a workout program and know what you are putting in you body. Life is to short to miss.

1 comment:

Brent Scott said...

Great success has come from people who try out the vemma weight-loss supplement. Visit my website for more information.

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus