Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 17

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 17

Week 17: Down to 2 supplements a day, eating food again for two meals a day. Drinking 128 oz of water a day to flush the system out. The meals consist of 3 oz of proteins or a 1/2 cup of beans, 1/2 cup cooked or 1 cup of raw vegetables, and 1 fruit. Still taking my True Essentials nutritional pack and following a workout program everyday.

  1. Spin Bike 49 mins ( 19.5-20 miles) every other day
  2. Gazelle 30 min workout other every day
  3. Total Gym 6-8 min workout with John Carleo
  4. Tai Chi
  5. 3 miles walking twice a week
Weigh in: 251 pounds a loss of 5 pounds Who Ha. Sill losing inches all over, I was able to wear a pair of levis buried in the back of my closet for 9 years.

I can honestly say my health and conditioning is better at 59 than when I play Pro Baseball in my 19-20's. I cannot tell you how much this has change my life and outlook. So please do yourself a big favor an start a life changing program today. Thanks for following my progress and please return, I am only half way to my goal.

1 comment:

Brent Scott said...

Great success has come from people who try out the vemma weight-loss supplement. Visit my website for more information.

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus