- Some say it is because all the good memories from our childhood center on food?
- Do we use food as a security blanket?
- Is food in your mind the only thing that has never disappointed or let you down?
- Do you substitute food for love or people in your life?
- Are you thinking about food when you are eating food?
- Do you feel uncomfortable or angry when somebody else eats your food?
- Does it matter to you what food is doing to your body?
We all have addictions of one thing or another, some will be harmful to other are just dumb. If you are having a hard time doing daily actives because of your health and weight. You need to turn that around before it causes permanent damage to your well being. It is up to you no one else can make these life changing decisions. Remember talking about Marc from Big Medicine this could be your tipping point. Marc is a man that reach a weight of over 700 pounds, maybe if some one would said take a look at yourself early in his weight gain his life might have been total different.
You have permission to reprint this Article in it's entirety in your newsletters or blogs. Also please feel free to pass it along to others who you think would enjoy it. Please leave all links active and working.
Weight Loss Member
Side Note: Click Here